Monday, February 28, 2005

^%#^#&^%

!$#!@#%$ si Dr. Dela C! Leche sya talaga. She gave us the quiz in ClinPath this afternoon. Yeah, she punished us real good. Her quiz instructions:

1. Write R on the first blank for every True statement.
2. Write E on the first blank for every False statement.
3. For every answer of E, write the word that made the statement false on the second blank.
4. On the third blank, write the word that would make the false statement true.
5. For those statements with the answer E, one wrong answer will make the other answers wrong. However, if all blanks are filled with the correct answers, it will automatically be given 3 points.
6. The perfect score is 30.

And you wouldn't believe what the questions were. When I saw the answer key after the "quiz", one of the questions had the word "several" on the 2nd blank (the word that made the statement false) and "one" on the 3rd blank (the word to make the statement true), while one had "former" on the 2nd blank, and "latter" on the 3rd blank. What is that??! Believe me, you wouldn't think that those words were the ones making the statement false, because the questions were really @!#@!@!#!!!!!!!

Those who attended her class were exempted from the quiz. They automatically get a perfect score of 30. I have nothing against those who were present. It would be unfair to them if they had to suffer her punishment too because of those who were absent. It sucks because I wasn't absent during her lecture on purpose. I had no intention of absenting myself from class during that afternoon whatsoever. When we finished the meeting with Dr. Tapia (for PrevMed again), we were late for that lecture, and our classmates told us that Dr. Dela C was furious because half of the class were absent. So we decided not to attend anymore, because we were scared that she'd go after those who were late. I wish she just gave extra points for those who were present during her lecture, or give them perfect scores if she wants. Pero di nya dapat pabagsakin ang scores ng estudyante at gumanti.


After the quiz, she was watching the students, and looking for facial expressions showing how bummed the students were because of her quiz. I think she was satisfied with the way she punished us. I saw that on her face. Yeah, her revenge is sweet.

I so hate her. Tama ba yun? Ma-mersonal? I mean, she gave us the quiz because she wanted to punish us. Aren't exams supposed to measure how much a student has learned? She used the exam to punish us. I don't want to be like her. I don't want to be a teacher hated by students.
I hate herrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh, I mean, WE hate her!!!!!!


No comments: