Friday, March 04, 2005

countdown


One more week to go, (and 5 days of final exams at that) and I'm done with 2nd year. :)

Done with PrevMed. Nyahahhaha! I'm soooooo... happy.


eraserheads anthology
I'm listening to the Eraserheads Anthology cd right now, and I swear, my love for this band's coming back. Sabagay, di naman nawala. In college I used to sing Eheads songs with Jojo, kami lang ang Eheads fans, because most of my friends are into the "lovey-dovey" songs. Hay, too bad na-disband na sila. And what's with Ely changing names? I mean, people still refer to him as Ely naman. Hehe. La lang.




I'm gonna have to sleep early tonight. For the past few days I've been feeling like the world's shaking (yup, as in like a mild earthquake), and it was only this morning that I realized that it was actually dizziness. Not good. Considering I've had attacks of vertigo before. I wouldn't want to have an attack again. Hirap. :(

We met up with Dr. dela C after class. Jel and I were really scared when we found out she asked for a meeting with us. I really thought, "Oh no! Had she heard me cursing her after the ClinPath quiz?" We were super relieved when we found out that she was our adviser, hence the meeting.

Ok naman pala sya eh. She's nice, wag lang talaga gagalitin. Oh well. I still think what she did to the class (revenge) was unfair.

Anyways, I'm planning to come up to her sometime next week and ask about any financial support the college can offer to students (a.k.a. scholarships. Just didn't want to say it directly.) and if I have any chance of acquiring that kind of help. I really need it. I really, really need it.

I hope I'll still be able to enroll this coming school year. Pray for me. :)

No comments: