Wednesday, February 23, 2005

toxicity plus damages


PrevMed proposal: deadline tomorrow.

Pathology projection practicals: tomorrow.

Pathology lecture quiz: tomorrow.

Microbiology lecture quiz: tomorrow.


Man..

It's been a long time since I've attended a pathology lecture... And tomorrow I'm going to absent myself from ClinPath at 7 am. I know I won't be able to get up that early to go to school.

Nasira palda ng uniform ko. Would you believe it got ripped off by the hood of a car? Okay. It was a dilapidated car.

When I got home, I found out my backpack's zipper was stuck. I tried to fix it but... yun na. Leche. Sira na uniform sira pa bag..

On the other hand, I'm glad there were few corrections in the proposal I made. Sobrang salamat... Dr. Tapia even left a comment that we're ready for presentation. Hehe Ready for her, sana kay Dr. Molina din..

I'm off to deal with those things I mentioned at the start of this entry.

Goodbye sleep...


P.S.



Happy birthday Joan! :)


No comments: