Sunday, February 27, 2005

bayani ako


It's almost 4 am. What am I doing still up? No, it's not bloghopping anymore. I am actually researching. Still researching for that darn PrevMed proposal.

Uh, hello? Can somebody help me please? This is really annoying. I did the draft of the proposal that we had Dr. Tapia check last Thursday. So when she returned it to us for some revisions, I asked who wanted to continue the work.

Groupmate A: Missing.
Groupmate B: Gone deaf.
Groupmate C: "I don't have a computer."
Me: Ah okay. Sige ako na.

I am tired of doing this. But if I don't work on it, no one will (see above). And if I ask them for help (which I really have to specify what kind of help), I'll sound bossy.

And now here I am. While most people are in neverland, I am still trying to squeeze my brain for things to add to this proposal.

Thank you very much.

No comments: