Sunday, February 27, 2005

ganito ang ginagawa ng tamad mag-aral..

Dimple's over at Helen's unit working on their PrevMed proposal. (Jeez, I should name this blog "the PMS blog"). So I'm home alone.

I haven't started studying for any of the exams for tomorrow.

Tatay, Tap-Tap and I ate at Yellow Cab this afternoon. Weee! Yummy!

I went to visit Me-anne yesterday with Mitzi. Goodness. Ang sarap titigan nung bata. Baby pa lang GWAPO na.

mitzi, me, baby kyle, and mommy me-anne

baby gwapo!

maraming paiiyakin na babae tong batang to someday...


I found this pic too stuck to Me-anne's dresser mirror. It was taken about 4 years ago. Can you guess where I am in the pic? Yes, I am in this pic.

where's



What's worse than hell? Last week was hell week. This week will be.. uh... HELLer? :)

Konti nalang bakasyon na...

Yay.

No comments: