Friday, February 25, 2005

much-needed holiday


My father won't allow me to buy a puppy. I told him my friends are looking for a shih-tzu or pomeranian for me, and he told me not to buy one. Magastos daw. Kainis. Ah basta. I'll try to save for a puppy and I'll buy it with my own money. Good luck to me.

*EDIT* I have a shih-tzu already!!!!!! YAHOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Okay I don't have it yet. It's still with the shih-tzu mommy. It was born just last week I think... I was begging my tatay to buy me one or even just pay for it then I'll pay him back. He agreed. Woohoo! Of course there's no paying back.. hehehe THANK YOU DIMPLE!!!! Wahaha! Super thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)


As of this moment, I am chatting on YM with Nicky. Haha! Congrats girl! It's her first time to use YM, and we're having fun with doodle! hehehehehe

Thank God today was declared a holiday. But still I'm gonna be one busy, busy girl later. I'll be working on our PrevMed proposal again, which was supposed to be submitted yesterday, but finally Dr. Tapia miraculously developed a heart, and agreed to move the deadline of submission on Monday. That was super, super, super relief.

T.O.X.I.C.

linis ng kama ko! wahaha!I haven't had decent sleep for a week. My eyebags look like maletas already. My room's one big mess. As in ONE BIG MESS. I haven't really cleaned my room for about a month already. I try to sweep the floor at least once in a while, otherwise I would have difficulty breathing you know. But it's difficult to find the time to really clean and put everything in order. Also, for 3 consecutive days, I fell asleep while doing school stuff: with the lights on, with my laptop still turned on beside me, and with me sleeping in a reversed position (my head on the foot of the bed, and my feet taking comfort in my pillow), and even sometimes face-down.


Sometimes, like Nicky said, it makes me think why I'm still here enduring the great medschool life. We also found out that our tuition fee for the next semester would be P70, 950. Instead of going down, it went up. Way to go, SLCM... With the way things are going, it's really possible that there would be shortage of doctors in 2010.

Well, I'm still here, trying to survive medschool. As Nicky put it, "If one sleepless night means a life saved, then this is all worth it." :)

And get this: Our patho finals will cover 47 topics- there will be 2 questions from each of the 45 topics, and a bonus of 5 questions (instead of 2) from the 2 remaining topics. That's really interesting. Now, what would be 2 things about the lungs that would most likely be asked in the exam? How about the heart? Thyroid? Liver? GIT? Neoplasms? Immunopathology? Pano na kaya sa boards? Hehe.

I still wish medschool wasn't this difficult.. and doctors weren't that merciless. Especially Dr. dela C.... She's going to give us a 50-point quiz(?) on Monday as punishment for half the class being absent during her lecture. She's one nasty
^@#*%. Grr.

Can't imagine how's it going to be once clerkship comes.

Scary.

No comments: