Saturday, February 05, 2005

depressingly desperate


Just a few hours ago, I posted about cutting down on too-personal posts.

Now what? I'm posting yet another personal thing.

I can't help it. I just have to let this out.

I am so confused.

Four and a half years. And now it's gone. I think now I know what the divorced call "irreconcilable differences". Plus, he thinks I am a two-timer. No, he believes I am a two-timer. I'm guilty of being a less attentive gf since medschool, especially the past few months. But infidelity? WTF?

I'm tired of it. He's thought of me as having relations with just about every guy friend that I have.

It's easy to say that it's already too much. That I have to stay away from him from now on. But it's difficult.

Anyone got time to text me and listen to my ramblings (and spend some money because of the text charges), please do so. I just need someone to talk to. Everybody's busy, and I don't want to be the first to send messages and go on disturbing other people's lives.

Hahaha. I told myself I'll be okay. But why am I crying again?

Are you happy now?