Tuesday, February 08, 2005

just an ad

WANTED:

Shih-tzu or Pomeranian



I am looking for s Shih-tzu or a Pomeranian, female, 3-5 months old, (and price is cheap).




If you know anyone selling any of the two, please please please leave me a message in my comment box. Thanks! :)

Exams are over. At last.

Went to SM with Nicky and Dimple, to forget about things..

I bought the Tuck and Patti album already. Nice. :) And I bought a Beatles shirt from Top40. Haha. I'm not really a fan, the t-shirt just caught my attention. And I bought the t-shirt since it was only P355.

Doc Emer told me that Pharma teachers give difficult quizzes either because (1) they really don't want the students to pass, or (2) they want the students to study harder.

We had the Pharmacology exam yesterday. I concluded that Pharma teachers really don't want us to pass. Where the hell did they get those questions??

No comments: