Friday, February 04, 2005

friend...ly


I've posted too much personal stuff in this blog. I just realized I don't even know who exactly are the other people reading this. Which makes it a little scary because they could use it against me.

You know, people who talk about you behind your back.

I just remembered a good friend who was crushed when she found out that her own supposed-to-be-good friends, were the ones talking about her to other people. And not in a good way. And to think this girl is one of the nicest people you can ever meet in your whole life.

I also know about people who had spread rumors about my good friends. And they're not exactly other people, if you know what I mean.

Let's put it this way.

There's a group of friends. Let's call them Group ABCDEFG. But, they're not really close to one another. Girls A, B and C are closer to each other, and girls D, E, F, and G are closer to each other. Then Girl A hears things not-so-good about her from another person, say Person X, from his/her friend Person Y. Then Girl A somehow finds out that Person Y was told about this by Girl D, who, as I've mentioned earlier, is from the same group of friends that Girl A is in, Group ABCDEFG.

See the problem? I guess I made it more complicated. Haha.

Well I can't exactly tell the story. It would just be too obvious. For all I know, the person(s) I'm referring to could be reading this blog.


No comments: