Tuesday, February 15, 2005

I'm baaaack!!!


I'm back from Days with the Lord. I am tired, super tired. But it's all good. :)

I missed my Medicine Clinics class yesterday, and I almost missed my Pharmacology quiz. I woke up at 8am because I forgot to set my alarm before I went to sleep. And during lunch time, because I was too tired, I feel asleep again while trying to finish reviewing. The quiz was supposed to be at 12:45 pm, and I woke up at 12:40. As if it wasn't panicky enough, I stood up from the bed and found out that my left leg was numb and I couldn't walk for about 2 minutes. Good thing I was already dressed and ready to go to school so I saved time.

I came to school and guess what? The class waited for me before the quiz started, and I found out that we didn't have Med Clinics because our preceptor had a birthday celebration to attend to. Haha. God is good. :)

I love Days. :) You get to spend time with great people, who are all there for the same reason that you want to serve God, and you want to bring other people closer to God. It's super tiring, but knowing that you are doing things to make Him happy, it's all worth it. And, it really, really feels great when the participants thank you for the things that you have done for them to make their Days experience really special.. :)

For those who are interested in joining (the next Days is scheduled for October pa, and outsiders are allowed), you can email me (cami_j18@yahoo.com). Trust me, it will be a great experience. As one Dazer said, may rason kung bakit namin binababalik-balikan ang Days.:)

No comments: