Wednesday, November 24, 2004

wish list


Thanksssss Gingi!!! :) love the brownies. Hell, I ate a lot. If the box had a brownie counter, my name would have topped the list. Heehee! Thanks to Mabs too! :)

So yesterday after I ate a million brownies at Redg’s, Dimple and I headed to SM North Edsa. We originally planned to watch a movie (The Incredibles or Santa Santita because they were the most talked-about films), but it was already a little late. So we just checked for potential exchange gifts. I've decided on what I would like to have for an exchange gift: Body Shop’s Olive Body Butter. I’ve been lusting on that product for, I don’t know. 4, 5 years? I bought Body Butter before but I bought the wrong one because it was too greasy. Turned out I bought the one for very dry skin. Oh, I also want the Olive Dry Oil Mist! Smells sooo good! Just too expensive. I wanted to have a Winnie the Pooh carpet, but I changed my mind. I’d look for a black and white carpet muna. Okay, here’s my wish list:

1. My own room – seriously! I wanna have my own room at home! And its theme would be black and white!
2. a Yorkie!
3. cd-writer
4. a carpet
5. Body Shop Body Butter (Olive)
6. Body Shop Dry Oil Mist (Olive)
7. new pair of Birks
8. an aircon!
9. Body Shop Lip and Cheek Tint (I lost mine in school :( )or Benetint
10. LOTR DVDs
11. new eyeglasses (or contacts? Eeek. Scary.)
12. trip to Hong Kong (whaaa! Sana may magback-out para makasama kami!)

I’m going to update this next time. Haha. I want too many things. :)

Oh, number 13 on my wish list: No classes tomorrow.

Tomorrow’s a declared holiday- Transport holiday. I guess that means public vehicles will be scarce tomorrow. But whatever that is, it’s a holiday! There should be no classes! But guess what? We have classes. What’s more annoying is that, the Microbiology quiz will still be given tomorrow, but those who can’t make it to school will be excused.

Eh?

Enlighten me.

What the hell is that?

No comments: