Tuesday, November 16, 2004

do that friendster thing


I'm bored.

1. Name : Niña Kristine Mendoza Sulit
2. Were you named after anyone? nope
3. Do you wish on stars? Yes, but only when there’s only one star in the sky.
4. Which finger is your favorite? Huh? Hehe hmm.. hintuturo? I don’t know.. guess it’s the most versatile? The thumb’s too short…
5. When did you last cry?: nung Days
6. Do you like your handwriting? : other people admire my handwriting (hehe vain!) but I think it’s still panget most of the time. Hehe may araw na maganda ang tingin ko sa sulat ko…
7. Any bad habits? : nagbubunot buhok when I’m thinking or studying

9. What is your most embarrassing CD on the shelf?: I rarely buy cds. I think I only have 2 original albums, craig david and boyzone. No, I am not embarrassed with having a boyzone cd. I used to be a great fan!
10. If you were another person, would you be friends WITH you? : haha I don’t know. People always tell me nakakatakot ako lapitan because I look masungit J
11. Are you a daredevil? : hmm medyo? I love the space shuttle and anchor’s away at ek. And I wanna try bungee-jumping and mountainclimbing and breakdancing.. hahaha pag pumayat ulit. But when it comes to trying out weird food, no way. I’m out.
12. Have you ever told a secret you swore not to tell? : yes, because it was needed to save the situation
13. Do looks matter? : nope. It’s not like relationships are all about admiring your partner’s face..
14. Have you ever misused a word and it sounded absolutely stupid?: yeah but can’t remember the word anymore… but I remembered saying the word wrong, “nakakasukasok” instead of “nakakasulasok” and my classmate laughed and said, “ano yun, suka na pumasok ulit?”

15. Do you think there is a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow? : sabi nila eh.. I wish rainbows stayed long enough for me to reach its end and find out..
16. Do fish have feelings?: Finding Nemo convinced me that they do..
17. Are you trendy?: no. my body won’t allow me to be.
18. How do you release anger?: I cry. I don’t throw things or punch pillows or people. I just cry.

19.Where are your second homes?: Tita Bonita’s house
20.What was your favorite toy as a child ?: I don’t remember.. but I still keep my childhood toys. I remember when our maid was going to throw all the old toys away because they were very dirty, but I stopped her because I was actually “naaawa” sa toys. Yep, naaawa ako sa mga bagay na matagal na samin and itatapon. Weird.
21. What class in school do you think is totally useless? : art appreciation?
23.Have you ever been on radio or television?: when I was young. Yung nag-field trip sa eat bulaga tapos dadaanan ka nung camera pag pinakita audience clapping? Hahaha!
25. Do you have a journal?: online only. Used to have one when I was in the 5th grade but got tamad writing. Masakit sa kamay.
26.Do you use sarcasm a lot?: yes. Haha! But you’d know when I’m being sarcastic.
27.Have you ever been in a mosh pit?: hell no
28.What do you look for in a guy/girl?: humor, brains, and a great attitude. Well basta mahal ko.
29. What are your nicknames?: nañi, sulit, cami, cams
30. Would you bungee?: yeah yeah yeah pag pumayat ako! I’ve been wanting to try that simula pa nung elem
31. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off?: haha oo nga no? no, I don’t.
32. What are you worried about right now?: my ill relatives, my studies, my health (I’ve been experiencing dyspnea recently), my tatay’s problems
34. Do you think that you are strong?: I guess… sa dami ba naman ng pinagdaanan ko eh..

35. What's your favorite ice cream flavor?: selecta double dutch. No, I don’t like double dutch pag di selecta. Sorry ha di pa ko nakatikim nung haagen dazs. Poor eh.
36. What are your favorite colours?: black. And violet.
37. What is your least fav. thing in the world?: hmm.. anything that does harm?
38. How many wisdom teeth do you have?: 4. one’s impacted I think. I have to have it removed soon before it kills me… whaaa!
39. Are you in love with anyone?: yes.. hi bryan..
40. How many people have a crush on you right now?: does bryan count? If he does, one. If he doesn’t, zero.
42. Who do you miss most right now?: bryan..


Numbering's wrong. Haha. Yeah I'm bored.

No comments: