Saturday, November 20, 2004

blogs - the next friendster?


Yeah. Joan and I were chatting online just a few nights ago, and we both confessed on how we're losing some interest in blogging. Well, not really. But there definitely was some reduction in my interest. It was like, "parang friendster: nakakasawa pala pag marami na". And blogger is really getting sloooowwww lately.

I'm not bragging or anything, that I'm one of those firsts in this thing, because I am not. I started blogging only last March, and blogs have been around for a long time already. I even thought this thing was for nerdy people, so I kept mum about my being a blogger for quite a while, until I found out I have classmates who were blogging as well. :)
I even convinced my friends to start blogging as well, because I wanted them to experience how something so "nerdy" could be so great.

Now it's like becoming the next friendster. I was even more surprised to see in a magazine about Globe and Smart's blogs. I can't imagine globe offering a decent service without causing too much hassle and earning major bucks (haha I sound so anti-Globe. But my cellphone line's still globe. My father's asked me to have it terminated but my number's too "pretty" (easy memorization, dude) to give up. :P)

Okay I have nothing against those who are signing up for their blogs. This is a free country, and everyone's entitled to having their own blogs. That's okay, just as long as you're a decent blogger who doesn't use blogging as a way of picking on others who are blogging in peace. I've seen a lot of blogs where people leave nasty comments just because they get a kick out of annoying others. Now that sucks big time.

I hope I don't get nasty comments because of this entry. Haha.

But am not gonna stop blogging. Wouldn't want to stop my therapy. :)

Belated Happy Monthsary to my dear Bryan. Wow. 4 years and 5 months. :)
He's jealous of my blog, would you believe?
Hon, I love blogging, but I love you more.

No comments: