Saturday, November 13, 2004

guilty pleasure

I did something wrong today. I felt guilty, but I also felt so good. :)

I accidentally found my sister’s diary.

I read it. Eeeek.

Yeah it’s wrong, but I was just curious on what my sister wrote on it. Crushes maybe? Or if she secretly has a boyfriend. Haha. Well because I was about her age when Bryan became my boyfriend. Okay, I was younger. I was 6 months away from my 18th birthday.

I found nothing written on it about any guy (to my disappointment hehe), and it turned out my sister wrote on it just right after her debut celebration. I didn’t read her whole entry completely, but as I was scanning it, I saw my name. What’s written:

"Yung ate ko, mahal na mahal ko yun sobra! Di nga lang siguro gaano naipapakita pero mahal ko yun."

Awww.

My sister knows the worst side of me. How really mataray, suplada, masungit, mapang-asar I am. We fight a lot, but we know we have a special bond between us like no other.

I love her to bits.

.....I am a toughie, but a softie inside.

Yeah I guess if you have really painstakingly read all my looooong entries, you probably have figured what a schmaltzy sucker I am. :)
Oh yeah, I'm not gonna do that again. It's my first time doing that.

No comments: