Tuesday, November 16, 2004

super-size me

I saw this film last week, and it made me even more scared of consulting a doctor and getting a complete blood count.

Haha. Isn't it ironic? I'm studying medicine and yet I'm scared of going to a doc?

Yeah. You know what they say, "The worst patients are doctors." I guess future doctors (like me, hopefully) also included.

It sucks that after freshman year, Biochem, Physio, and Anatomy has made me very much aware of the effects of the food I am eating, and what could possibly show in the results of my CBC. Mr. Super-size Me Guy ate fastfood for only 30 days, and the numbers on his CBC are pretty... scary. Pano pa kaya ako? I've been eating fastfood almost everyday since 1st year college!

Problem is, despite knowledge of the possible effects of my eating habits, my stomach refuses to follow my mind.

But, good thing Super-size Me has at least taken my fastfood cravings away.

That's a good start, right? :)

Funny, just today, I ate A LOT. I ate like there's no tomorrow.

Behold cami, the food goddess!

After school, i ate:

6 pieces squidballs
cinnamon roll
ensaymada
2 superbawang (those mini packs of chichacorn)
rice and sinampalukang manok

All were eaten in a span of 2 hours.

Great job, Cami.

Oh crap.

P.S.

Belated Happy Birthday, Gingi!
mwah!!!

No comments: