Monday, November 29, 2004

darn

After spending the whole day yesterday with my eyes practically glued to the computer screen and trying to decipher every single html code in my template, I view my blog today and find out that the stuff on the right side is not showing. Darn darn darn. Or is blogspot just down?

Jeez. A whole day and it still didn't come out the way I wanted it. So I guess that means this new layout is still a work in progress. If the right hand stuff shows up, you're gonna see that the links are not perfectly aligned in the center of the sidebar. I guess working on the new layout would have taken me a shorter time if I wasn't an OC with margins! I want every single padding, margin, and border perfect. But wanting to make it perfect didn't make it perfect at all. Not even close. Darn.

Aside from being OC with those darn pixels, maybe you'd also notice that I am a little obssessed with hands. Haha. My previous profile pic was an animation with the effect of my hand blocking a camera. Now my header image has an animation with the similar effect, with a hand shoving the id to your screen (well the animation is slow to achieve that effect). And if you look closely at the id, what's in the background? A hand, again. Harhar.

Oh, that's my hand by the way. I scanned it, photoshopped it, and practically put it everywhere in this blog.

A weekend is not enough for me. Hehe.

Still a work in progress. Will be working on a new layout this coming Christmas break. Haayyy.

I'm off to study now. Clin path and Micro exams tomorrow. And it's raining outside! Kakatamad tuloy. Sarap matulog nalang...

Okay, aloha!

No comments: