Tuesday, November 09, 2004

Christmas, The Stepford Wives, Med Books and Rainbows

I am becoming a negligent blogger. I know, I know. I’m not even busy. But that’s about to change. I’ll be back to my old blogging ways I promise.

Christmas na, Christmas na,
Ang saya-saya

Weeee!!! My favorite month of the year! Aside from the fact that it’s Christmas, it’s my birthday too! Hehe. Pathetic plugging.

Don’t you guys just love Christmas? Try going to the mall. Even if you don’t have money to buy something, you feel happy just being there checking Christmas decors and Christmas cards, hearing Christmas songs everywhere, and watching people busily buying Christmas gifts?

Aminin, kahit wala ka pera, masaya db? But of course, mas masaya kung may pera. Hehe

Really, sana araw-araw Pasko. Not just because of the gifts (although they’re a plus), but because of the feeling of happiness in the air when it’s Christmas season.

The Stepford Wives - Ahaha. Not your typical Nicole Kidman movie. You’d be surprised what this movie’s all about.

I am planning to sell in Recto 5 of my medical books I used last year. I hate to do it, but well I’m not using them anymore and I have to raise some money for the books I need to buy this semester.

Baby Adams = P612
Pocket Pedia = 350

Mura db? Baby lang para mura.

Harrison’s Internal Medicine = P4,895. Argh. Why do med books have to be soooo expensive? Nicky says this is an important book because it’s the bible of Medicine.

Mag-garage sale kaya ako? Shucks… ano naman kaya ibebenta ko?

Took this picture last Friday when I was in Bulacan.




Yep, two rainbows. Amazing huh?

No comments: