Saturday, November 20, 2004

saturday thoughts


I was supposed to go with Tatay to Cavite, to visit my Tito Boy. But 2 consecutive nights of squeezing my brain to study for Pathology and Pharmacology (among other things) completely knocked me out when I got home. I guess my tatay witnessed how sleep-deprived I was that he didn't wake me up even before he left. I woke up at 9-ish, and he was gone. Although I was able to talk to Tito Boy because tatay called. He's not feeling well too. Jeez, another addition to the list of sick relatives. Seriously, what is happening to the family?

Oh yeah, my Tito Rey arrived last Monday from the United States. He was with his eldest daughter Denise, and my Lolo Larry. Haven't seen them yet, but my relatives told me Tito Rey still looked better than what was expected. I mean, he wasn't in a wheelchair or anything. He's yellow all over, and lost weight, but still good. His wife Tita Ninia and youngest daughter Rienne are set to come home this first week of December. They're spending Christmas here. I'm excited! It's been a long time since I've seen a happy Mendoza christmas. I bet everyone's gonna be present. I kinda missed those days when I was young. How occasions like Christmas, New Year brought happy family reunions and I see all my cousins, Titos and Titas having a wonderful time. My heart is closer to the Mendoza family than to the Sulit family. Haha. I don't know why. I've been like this even when I was still small. Haha. Am I bad?

Now on Monday, it's fiesta here in our barangay. Kainis, there are classes and I've got two exams on Monday, so I can't absent myself. My tatay just told me to bring some food on Monday and celebrate fiesta with my friends. Angie's cooking pot roast and menudo, Tita Bonita's going to make leche flan, and my Nanay Dely's coming to bring some more food. It's raining now, I wish on the day of the fiesta wag umulan para masaya. :)

Christmas is soooo near!!! Woohoo! Despite the financial problems, I still see a lot of decorations and I still feel Christmas! wee!

I want:

Saw this on the internet. Hehe. I don't know what's so special about Havaianas but I think this one's pretty.


Someone please give me a puppy please! Yorkies!!!! or Shih-tzu! They're too expensive, kaya hingi nalang. Haha! Dimplet, kumusta si Bridget? (hint, hint!)


Pay no attention to the Happy Halloween, the Yorkie's smiling!
Never mind the Havaianas, just thought it was cute. I want a Yorkie!!!! Somebody, please? It's Chrismas, and it's my birthday!!! :P
*EDIT* Cha!!! I got the perfume na! Thanks a lot!!! Mwah! Hope next time kayo na ni Che ang makauwi naman! :)

No comments: