Thursday, December 16, 2004

pizza, pasta, lovebirds and cutters


the yellow cabbers!Since it’s my birthday on the 25th, and I am partly pressured by my friends treating us out to lunch or dinner or something during their own birthdays (hehe), I decided to treat some of my friends to dinner. I was planning it for Thursday, but remembering how hectic our schedule would be because of the stuff we have to do for Days, I decided after school to invite my friends over for a pig-out. :) We had Yellow Cab pizza (yum!) and pasta delivered at our home. Present were Nicky, Mitzi, Dimple, Joan, Tizza, and RJ. I was planning on inviting some more friends over, but I was worried my budget won’t be enough to satisfy their hunger. (We went to SM North yesterday to buy stuff for our class and barkada exchange gifts, and I bought gifts for some friends and family.) But when I saw how huge the 18” Yellow Cab pizza was, I regretted not having invited some more people. Joey and Gingi, I owe you guys.

Nevertheless, it was fun. We watched White Chicks on dvd while happily munching on our pizzas. My friend Jojo, now Joan’s boyfriend, also dropped by after work. It’s good seeing a college barkada I haven’t seen for quite a while now. It’s also partly frustrating seeing him in his office attire, and knowing he’s working now and earning money, while I’m still here stuck in medschool barely getting a decent amount of sleep every night. Oh yeah, when Jojo and Joan were on their way to our house, I was watching them, and I couldn’t help but smile. HHWW-PSSP. Hahaha. The classic holding-hands-while-walking-pa-sway-sway-pa thingie. It’s also a cute thing knowing that I am partly responsible for the happiness those two lovebirds have found in each other. :P I was the ultimate taga-tukso of them before, and look where they are now. :)

It’s great that although love’s not working well for me, at least it's working well for others.

Hay. Whatever am I going to do… You know I'm just waiting for a message from you.

Okay, moving on…

it's a pizza cutter pala! :)I discovered something interesting inside the pizza box. In fact, I have seen it a lot of times before in other pizza boxes, but it was just earlier that I took a closer look at it and found out that it was called a pizza cutter. Hehehehe. A breakthrough or was I just plain ignorant? Well, if it’s the latter, there are 3 of us ignorant then. Dimple and her cousin Louie didn’t know it was a pizza cutter either until I told them. I thought it was just a tool to keep the apices of the pizza slices from sticking together. But, it is a cutter, at least that’s what it says at the back of this thing. I had Dimple sign her name on it too, and I’m going to have the others sign on it as well tomorrow. Remembrance. Cheesy girl. :P

Ten more days to go and it’s Christmas! Yayyy!
Ten more stickers before I get my Starbucks planner...

No comments: