Saturday, December 18, 2004

almost happy christmas


Yesterday, all my troubles seemed so far away…

Yeah. :)

Yesterday our class had a mini Christmas party at Dencio’s. A little expensive, but the time I had with my classmates was awesome. :) We had our exchange of gifts there, and I finally got the Starbucks coffee beans I wished for (it’s my gift for my tatay) although my mommy didn’t know me (Baya). :P

smells really yummy!I received marvelous gifts from my cool, great, sweet friends. :) Nicky and Mitzi gave me the Body Shop’s Olive Body Butter as a birthday gift (so sweet of them!), and Brenda gave me the Dry Oil Mist I really really wanted. I was surprised she gave me that, knowing it costs 650 and our exchange gift quota was only P300. She told me “Birthday mo din naman eh.” Haha. The pros of celebrating Christmas and birthday at the same time. :) And Dimple gave me a gift too, I’d rather not tell what it is. Let’s just say, “it” and cami don’t go together. Hehe.

Also, I have only 6 stickers to go for the Starbucks planner. Yay!

At the SLCM Christmas party last night, I also won a free coffee from Seattle’s Best. Haha. Boy, was it a “me day” yesterday. I claimed it this morning for my tatay, and I had to pour in a cup of creamer, 4 packs of white sugar, and 2 packs of brown sugar before he finally liked the taste. Imagine how bitter that coffee was…

xti magic
And today, we went at SM to shop for Christmas clothes. :) I was soo happy to be able to buy the shoes I really want, that their size fit my big, ugly feet!!! Weeee!!! I love Via Venetto. First, the Birks. And now, this one. :)

Christmas vacation na!! Yahoooo! After spending 2 consecutive nights working on glitter, cutters, boards and pentel pens, I can finally sleep like a baby tonight. Thanks so much Redg for the design!!! Ganyan ka-special ang Days, kaya join na kayo. :P

By the way, she went home with us last night, and helped out with the Days stuff. She gave me a gift, and she told me that gift would surely make me remember her and our ghost experience, and it did. Wow. I finally talked to her. :)

1 week nalang, Pasko na.

Today is the 18th of the month. There’s only one person I’m waiting for para kumpleto na ang Pasko ko. If after Christmas, wala pa din… that’s it.

No comments: