Tuesday, December 21, 2004

the ethereal layout

haha. i just fucked with this entry. was trying to edit it, and now it's gone.

very good job.

hay. if it wasn't for my new layout that i finally like, i probably would have been hitting myself right now.

since i am in a good mood, and i am not yet sleepy, i'm going to retype the whole thing again.

so there, i now have a new layout. i've been dying to have this layout since last semester (idea from
this blog), and i'm happy i was able to do it on my own, the way i planned it. i wanted it simple, unlike my old blog, which was pretty much congested. :) and i'm surprised it took me a shorter time than the last time i decided to change my layout, only to revert to my old one. God, I really am OC with margins. Margins, padding, alignment. anything concerning lines. wahaha. at least i got to be css-literate before the year ends.

however, there's still the problem of vanity. er, just look at the pic on your left in case you failed to notice. heh. i was experimenting with photoshop, and after trying on a few filters, i can't remember how i came about with this pic of my face looking like it's glowing. and yeah, that's my hair covering the other half of my face. i just made sure my hair blended with the background.

so, why ethereal? i just put in that word, for balance? just so the picture won't look like something's missing.

ethereal = light and delicate, especially in an unnatural way. the pic's kinda eerie and haunting, i look like a ghost, but at the same time it shows a hint of lightness. just like me, behind that "mataray" and intimidating impression is a person just as sentimental and delicate as any other girl...

bleh.

hehe. i never said i was an artist. :P

i'm smiling. i'm happy. my baby and i are back together. weee!

i love you hon. :)

No comments: