Saturday, December 11, 2004

2 weeks before christmas


Wow it’s almost been a week since my last update.

Exams, exams, exams.

Flunked, flunked, flunked.

Ha.

Well I’m almost sure I’m going to flunk all those, unless all the Departments decide to have 20% as their passing grade, which, as I know it, is next to impossible.

Feeding Frenzy Okay, it’s all my fault. I only get to study the night before the exam itself, and I start studying always at about 9 pm on the average. Why? I don’t know. For some reason, I try to do something that’s actually nothing, just for me to not start studying. And that darn Yahoo game Feeding Frenzy really got me addicted, courtesty of, ahem…
Dimple. Yeah, instead of studying, we’re either watching TV, or playing Feeding Frenzy. I even searched the internet for cracks and serial numbers, so I could convert the trial version to full. But I was unsuccessful, I got a lot of serials but they won’t work, and on top of that, my laptop contracted a virus which I still haven’t fixed. Badtrip.

On a happier note, Dimple,
Mitzi and I went shopping yesterday. Mitzi did the real shopping, Dimple a little shopping, and me window shopping. Hehe. I didn’t bring money to shop, because I still haven’t planned on what to buy, and if I go to a shopping mall with nothing in mind and something in my wallet, I end up buying unnecessary stuff. I just brought enough money for food, and we ate at Chef d’ Angelo. Man, we ate a lot. Gluttony to the nth power:

Chicken Al Pesto
Chicken Fettucini
3 pc Big Bird (er, that’s how they call their fried chicken, just in case you get any crazy ideas. Haha!)
Pepperoni Pizza

Sarap. :) Nakakakain na ko sa Chef d’ Angelo, tao na ko. Wehehehe.

Oh yeah, before that, we dropped by Chocolate Lovers. Grabe, bakers' heaven. I want an oven for Christmas please.

Window shopping made me want to hit myself more for not saving money. I saw a lot of stuff I really want to have. Maria Mena’s cd is also out, and I immediately texted
Joan when I saw it. That girl influenced me to like Maria Mena. :) I also want the Eraserheads Anthology cd, and Body Shop’s Dry Oil Mist in Olive (smells sooooo good). I’m going to have the Body Butter this Friday, because that’s what I asked for an exchange gift. Yay!

Help me get this please! :) We also dropped by
Starbucks, because I was begging Dimple and Mitzi to buy Fraps with me, so I can have more stickers on my card. I reallllly want that planner. I only have 4 stickers, and I still have a loooong way to go. I already decided not to try to get it, but when Ado gave me the card with one sticker on it, I thought that was a sign. So here I am, thinking day and night how I can get that planner.

For those of you planning to buy Starbucks coffee, and not interested in getting the planner, please inform me. I would very much like your stickers creditted on my card. Hehehe.

2 weeks until my 22nd birthday. Looks like I’m going to spend my Christmas without the men I love. The first is my tatay (he’ll be in Hong Kong), the second is the guy who always thinks I don’t love him. Hay.

Okay, this is too long. My New Year’s Resolution: shorter entries. Hehe For those of you who finished reading this, congratulations.

Oh, I slipped back to my old layout (as if it would go unnoticed). The layout I made was ugly, and it gave me a lot of nonfunctional stuff. I'm going to start working on a new one next week, hopefully, it'll come out the way I really really want it.


Lapit na Christmas vacation! Weee!!


Bye all!:)


No comments: