Tuesday, March 29, 2005

good, good

I am feeling better now, thank God.

I talked to Butchick on the phone yesterday afternoon. I told her about my problems, and the details, though embarrassing, as to why I am so problematic. She totally understood my situation. I was really crying loads while talking to her. I don’t know why but she has this skill of making me cry. Hehe. But she makes me feel better. Although she’s busy most of the time, those once-in-a-while conversations with her are really good, and warm and enlightening.

And then last night, I was chatting on ym with Brenda until past 3 am. Haha. Funny girl. Thanks for the nice chat, Brenda. :)

So what have I been doing? Watching movies on vcd and dvd. I watched My Best Friend’s Wedding for the hundredth time probably. And I’ve been playing around with pictures in photoshop. So here’s the product of what I was doing last night. Does it look real enough?



ninya and ninya



Niña times two. Yikes. I think one Niña is more than enough. Hehe.

I wonder if there’s someone out there who looks a lot like me. Which gives me the idea: I wanna meet someone whose voice sounds exactly like mine. That would be so cool. :)

Hey, go
here. It’s a good read. Haha. Funny.

P.S. I found this in my old computer’s files.


what the?

Gawd.

No comments: