Sunday, April 03, 2005

ouchie

"Stone from heaven knows where it will land... yeah, it will land right on top of those who are stupid enough to wait for it to fall on them..."
My lame attempt at writing a story:
Jenny shouted "Tramp!" in the classroom.
Her classmate Kelly came home crying. Her Mom asks why, and she says "Jenny shouted tramp in the room. Mom asks "Did she say your name?" Kelly answers "No."
Mom asks, "Then why are you crying sweetie? Are you a tramp?"

Just an advice: Don't say shit if I didn't step on your foot.

Man. There really are some people who like to piss you off, huh?

Seriously, don't you have anything better to do?

Thinking about those kind of people, I can easily get back at them. I can start controversies, spread rumors about them, and have fun gossiping about their lives, just to get even.

But I won't. That's not me.

I'm not that type of person.

P.S. Thanks to Nicky for some of the words. :)

No comments: