Sunday, March 13, 2005

post it

I'm just itching to post a new entry. I've nothing to do. So here are random nonsensical things.

I saw Edwin McCain on Ch25 last week. For the first time. Hehe. I finally saw the guy behind that I'll Be song. I was expecting him to be a hunky rocker guy, you know, like Brandon Boyd. But he turned out to be a long-haired, chubby guy. Hehe. La lang. Astig talaga nagagawa ng imahinasyon.

I've finally, finally seen Meet the Fockers too. Ha. Love that kid Little Jack. ASSSSS...HOOOOLE. I would love to have that kid with me and have him say that to a few people I know who deserve that title. Hehe. Bad.

I also watched Bcuz of U last Friday night. Heart and Geoff's story was super babaw. But I ended up crying when Hero sold his car to buy the ticket for Sandara. Okay, let me get this straight. I didn't cry because of the story of the movie itself. I cried because of my present situation. It's sad when you see people deeply in love and have things going on very well for them, and you know that you were once like that: happy and in-love. And then you start thinking why there are some relationships that last very long, even for the rest of the couples' lives. And why it didn't work that way for you. I used to believe Love's all we need. (Yeah, like that song in Smart's commercial with Jasmine in it). But now, I guess it's not true..

So there, after crying over a completely cheesy movie that's not even touching, I am now officially a tear-jerky. And oh, did you know, I'd spend hours online clicking on people in my Friendster network, and look at pictures, especially those that have couples in it. Haha. Hell. I'm good at making myself miserable.

Okay, I just had to let it all out.

I also finally, finally saw Braveheart. Wahaha. Ang bata pa ni Mel Gibson. Nice movie. Something like, The Last Samurai, Gladiator, and Lord of the Rings combined. Although, it came first than those three movies I mentioned, so I can't say it was unoriginal or something. I should have watched it a long time ago..

Dimple, can I get the shih-tzu earlier? Hehe. I am excited. I've been thinking of names for my coming pup. Some of the choices are Bubbles, Dizzy, Reese, Starr, Snickers and Pawee. Before, I really, really loved the name Oreo. Until ABS-CBN used that name for one of the guys in a previous tv program (I forgot the title, but in it were Angelica Panganiban, Carlo Aquino, Heart Evangelista etc). But, what do I know. Maybe I can still name a pup Oreo. Guess I'll have to wait until I get the puppy, and decide what name to give her based on her personality.

What else? What more nonsensical stuff can I add to this entry?

Oh. I would love to have an Ipod. Beauty. Hayyyy.. Pero syempre hanggang pangarap lang yan. I have many other more important things to save money for.


I want to lose weight. Then maybe some heartbeat abnormalities I've been feeling occasionally would go away. Hehe. I'm scared of going to the doc. Ironic huh?

Vacation. Yahooooooo!!!!!!!!!


No comments: