Friday, March 25, 2005

update

Tagal ko di nag-blog ah. Haha.

We're officially on vacation. Yahoo! No more compre. Done done done. Yessss.

So what happened? Hmmm..

Watched Manny Pacquiao's fight with Morales last Sunday. Yabang naman ni Morales. Di daw nya na-feel power ni Pacquaio. Hello? The score was 115-113. We're talking about 2 points here, not even 5 points. And Pacquiao was bleeding already at the 5th round. Bakit di man lang nya napabagsak db? Hay nako. El Terible, El hangin.

Mitzi, Dimple and I went to St. Clare's (Church or Cathedral?) in Katipunan. I want st.claire'sto go back there. It's so peaceful...

We went to Gateway in Cubao after that to eat lunch. Ganda ng Gateway. Haha. And it was funny because we were like walking around and we'd see SLCM students everywhere. Hehe. Then we ate at CIBO. Too expensive. Haha. At least na-try.
Ang gulo ng menu pramis.

I watched I am David on DVD. I Loved loved loved it!!!! It's now one of my favorite movies. It somehow reminded me of The Alchemist...

Before leaving school, I went to the registrar's office to inquire about the scholarships, since Dr. dela Calzada was not in her office. The guy at the registrar told me that a grade of 86% was required for the Quasha scholarship. Nge. Last year I think only Ciel and Nicky got GWAs higher than 86. And they were our top 1 and 2 students respectively. Sows.

Me with Nicky and Dimple's handsAnd then Dimple, Nicky and I ate at Chili's for lunch. We were supposed to go with the whole class and celebrate the birthdays of two of our classmates, but since all three of us needed to get home to our respective provinces early, we just had our own lunch. Bleh. I didn't like what I ordered. It was Margarita Grilled Chicken. The chicken was okay, but the whole thing was surrounded with black beans that tasted really eww. I wasn't even able to eat the rice because it was also soaked in the black bean's sour sauce. Hay. I should've gone for the Monterey Chicken. And it's pretty expensive too. But the servings are bigger than CIBO's. I just ordered the wrong food.

Then this afternoon, I got news from my college classmate Eyie that Kim's dad died last Tuesday. So I went to Me-anne's house and we went to the wake and talked to Kim's mom because he went home because he hasn't slept for 2 days straight. May his dad's soul rest in peace..


During the night before the final compre, Dimple and I had fun with pictures. Hehe. Here we are with our hair put up in ponytails- the style that was really popular back then when we were still kids, you know, on the side. Haha. Ayus sa trip...


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

No comments: