Saturday, March 05, 2005

something serious, and something funny (or stupid)


Another day has passed, and I didn't open even open my bag to take out my school goodies. Hehe. Whee. At least I got to rest.

I edited the Patho Correlates transcription last night. Since it was my last transcription for the 2nd year, I decided to add some major greetings. I wanted to greet only those people special to me. But since there was still more than enough space, I put in thanks for every single person in my class, making sure nobody's missed. I was worried that I won't be able to think of anything to thank some classmates for. But then I was able to finish it with everybody in it. :)

I just realized no matter how rare it is you get to talk to some person, or how much you hate the guts of one person, you can still find good things in them; that you should still appreciate them because they have affected your life one way or the other. And you know for sure that your life would not have been as fun without them. Be it just about burning CDs, or taking pictures, lending chargers, or just saying "hello" to you, flashing you a smile, giving you a hug, or just hearing their jokes that make you laugh. I mean, even the bad things are something to be thankful for: making mistakes, hurting someone, or just even hearing about your classmates rant about someone else. Why? Because you learn: how to do better, how to avoid hurting someone, how to not make others sick of you.

Appreciation. It makes life easier.

And I realized I have such good friends. To all my friends, thank you. And love you all. :) Check out the Haiku I made for Dimple. It's in the comment section of her last post in her blog. Hehehe. Sentimental mode.

Anyways, my friend Butchik called me up this afternoon. We talked about friendships, issues, and my lovelife, that's apparently non-existent anymore. That girl, she made me cry. Haha. Just by asking, "Kumusta na?" I was surprised myself when I cried. I guess that means I'm still not okay. And so I also guess I should be thankful for the school stuff that's been keeping my mind off that problem for the meantime.

Owkay.. on to less serious things...

I watched MYX Live this afternoon, featuring MYMP. I think though it's just a replay. I want to buy their album. I just found out that "A little bit" (is that correct?) and "Every little thing" are their songs pala. So I want to buy their album. Plus, that girl's got a really good voice. To sing that good, live? Wow.

And my biggest discovery this afternoon:

Si Lot-Lot de Leon pala ay anak ni Nora Aunor at Christopher de Leon?

Hahahahahaha!!! No, I'm 100% serious. I didn't know that. I just knew when I saw some showbiz news about her on tv. I thought she was ampon or something. I don't know where I got that though.

Hehehehe. Eng-eng noh? Go on, hit me. :)

No comments: