Saturday, September 25, 2004

Special People


Sometimes, when things don’t turn out the way you want them to, all you need to remember is that you’ve friends who will always be there for you no matter what.

Ok that’s so cheesy. And there’s no originality in that statement at all. Not even the slightest tinge of originality.

But I don’t care. Coz it’s true.

Yeah. Just remembering that you’ve got great friends is enough to make you feel alright.

I am so lucky to have wonderful friends. Very wonderful friends.

To Nicky, Dimple, Joan Santos, Mitzi, Joan Lee, Tere, Karen, Tizza, Joyce… THANK YOU SO MUCH.

Knowing you guys were there for me, even without words spoken, was more than enough to make me feel better.

If there’s a word other than thanks that would express my gratitude to you guys any better, know that it’s what I want to say to each of you.

To my baby, thank you too. Remember hon, no matter what you’re decision will be, I’m with you. Okay? Kaya mo yan. I love you!!! :)

Since it seems like everybody’s going through some problems right now, just thought this quote from Dory of Finding Nemo would be appropriate.

“When life gets you down, you know what you gotta do? Just keep swimming.” :)

No comments: