Tuesday, September 14, 2004

i blog and i don't care what you think

Hi! I'm Niña Sulit, I am a second year medical student at St.Luke's College of Medicine. I've been reading blogs for quite a while now, but only had the motivation to start my own blog last March, well because I'm not a writer, and I usually write only for sometime before I start getting lazy updating and finally stopping to write. :) But well, since this is a space where I can say whatever I want, and I like blogging because it's a form of therapy for me, I've been kinda good, updating every now and then. I signed up for this new blog because Xanga is getting on my nerves, and because my friends can't leave me comments unless they're also with Xanga, which sucks big time, right?
I am not a writer, I've never been good at writing, and I've never been in love with writing until I started my own blog. Well more often than not I write a lot about nonsense stuff, but now I'm out, I've told my friends about my blog which I've kept to myself for quite sometime. Why? Because I was shy about the way I write, and what I write. And I used to worry too much about what they had to say.
But now, guess what? This is my blog and I will write about what I want to write, not what I think other people would want to read about. So if you find my entries nonsense and all crap, I'm more than willing to tell you that I... don't... care... :)

No comments: