Monday, September 27, 2004

New Home

I'm here in my new room, I now live with Dimple.

What a relief. I'm finally starting to get out of my misery.

Still unable to sleep well. My mind is still in chaos. Lots of thoughts. Lots of questions.

I'm excited about my new room though. Finally I get to decide on what to do with it. :) I don't have a room of my own at home, I share the room with my sister. And having my own room now is like a dream come true. Heehee. I'll try to save money so I can buy things that I want to decorate it. I want to make it a place that I'll look forward to seeing everyday. It'll be my paradise. :)



Here's a picture of my new room. Okay, it's just the bed. The room's pretty much empty. Can you imagine the work I have to do?

By the way, the girl in the pic is Dimple. :)

Happy Birthday Dimple!!! Thanks sa lahat. Mwah! :)

No comments: