Saturday, September 25, 2004

New Layout


My laptop is driving me nuts. I was planning on doing my own layout, but the Adobe Photoshop cd my boyfriend gave me turned out to be corrupted. So I asked my tatay to buy me a new one in Greenhills, and lo’ and behold, it’s also corrupted. I tried it with my old computer, and it worked. Problem is, it’s not compatible with the operating system. It needs a Windows 2000 or higher, and my old computer is a Windows 95. heehee. Old, huh? No, make that antique. :)

So I spent almost half a day working on a new layout, but I just can’t seem to put everything together. It won’t appear the way I want it.

Hay. Guess I’ll just have to put up with this present layout. I’ll just work on a new one when I finally get a functional cd of the Adobe Photoshop.

Anyways, I’ve got a toxic Monday coming up. There’s a pharmacology and parasitology exam, plus a parasitology report that I have to prepare for. I’m moving tomorrow, so there’s an additional stress brought about by adjusting to my new home.

Ok that’s enough. I’m starting to feel miserable again.

No comments: