Sunday, October 24, 2004

Meet the Parents

I finally met Bryan's whole family. Yup, just this morning, at 8 am. They're attending an affair this afternoon in Manila, where his uncle would be receiving an award. He said his sister wants to meet me as well as his cousin Marlet who used to be my textmate back when Globe wasn't on a pay-per-text basis. So since they were to visit also his relatives in Malolos, they decided to pass by our house too.
So yeah, I was already up even though it was still dark. Haha. I was nervous. :P I already met his dad before, but this time I'd be meeting the whole family.
It went well. Haha. Jeez, I was face-to-face with them for only 15 minutes. Meet lang talaga. Although I looked stupid again, hiding behind Bryan because I was shy. Yep, there goes Pretzel NiƱa again.. tsk tsk.
Tatay also met his sister and cousin and her friend, because his parents and uncle and aunt were left in their car. I went out with Bryan to meet them, and asked them to stay even for coffee, but they were running late I guess so they had to leave agad. Well at least I got to meet them. :)
I like his Mom. :) Pero takot ako sa Dad nya. Hehe Patas lang. Bryan's scared of my tatay too. :P
When they arrived at his uncle's house in Malolos, Bryan sent me a text message. His aunt's father asked him, "Ano Bryan, mamamanhikan na ba tayo?"
Sheesh. Hehehe. But that's a good sign right? I mean, I must be okay for them to think of me as Bryan's future wife? :)
Although I don't want to get married pa. Not yet. :)

No comments: