Wednesday, October 27, 2004

Happy


Happy sha la la
it's so nice to be happy

Know that song, right?

Well I'm happy. :)

Finally.

I've been low-spirited the past couple of days, and it's time for me to finally lighten up a bit. Yeah well there's still the problem of sick relatives... but, I asked
Mr. Jim Paredes and his blog readers for prayers and it feels great to know other people are praying for a miracle for your relative too. He's a great man, and his being great is way beyond his being an APO. Read his blog and you'll know what I'm talking about. :)

Okay, moving on...

So I'm happy. Yep. Been spending two whole days with Bryan, and I'm gonna seem him again later. :) Oh, I also finally bought the bean bag I've been lusting on since the start of the recently-ended semester. The owner of the condominium I used to live in has this huge bean bag, and I've been wanting to have the same thing. So last Monday, Bryan and I went to Dimensione and finally bought the bean bag. It's larger than the one I wanted originally I think, and it's black-my fave color! Weeee!!!

What else? Hmm.. We were supposed to go to Clark today, to submit something so we can get out passports, but it's Angie's enrollment so Tatay had to postpone it. Why passports? Tita Edna and Tito Philip (family friends) have decided to treat a couple of their friends to Hong Kong this Christmas. Yes, Hong Kong, treat. All expenses paid. Unfair! Di kami kasama. Anyways, we're getting a passport just in case some friends decide to back out. Everything has been reserved so if someone backs out, another has to fill in the spot because it's all been paid for. I wish someone backs out. Haha. I'm bad.. I mean, it's Christmas time (yep, their scheduled on December 25-27) and most of them have very young kids. So, you know... di pwedeng iwanan... Haha. Jeez. I sound so desperate... I've never even been on an airplane.. the farthest I've been to so far is Baguio (North) and Lucena (South). Pathetic..

Whaaa. Sabi ko Happy ako eh. Hay.

Okay, here's just the pic of me and my new bean bag. Just imagine how huge that is for you to still see a part of it despite my body. Hehe.





Who doesn't love bean bags?


That's all for now. Adios!

Happy sha la la...


No comments: