Thursday, April 07, 2005

chicken ala niña

Nicky's upcoming trip to Iloilo at the end of the week reminded me of my plan to search for Chicken Inasal's recipe and to try cooking it this summer. So I searched the internet for the recipe last night, found one article by Heny Sison, and then woke up early this morning (10am.. hehe. my usual waking time these days is past 11am), bought the ingredients and asked my tita to help me with the marinade. The recipe I got didn't have exact measurements because the one who gave it is so good at it already that he does it by feeling and tasting.

Chicken InasalSo we had to marinate the chicken for an hour, and at 2pm, I started grilling the chickens. Yes, tirik na tirik ang araw nag-iihaw ako. Haha. I ate only a little during lunch, because I wanted to feast on the Chicken Inasal. It was delicious. With garlic rice, wow. Perfect match. Woohooo! I'm so happy I can have Inasal now whenever I want. I'm willing to go through the whole process of marinating and grilling just for that chicken. Love it love it love it.

I asked my tatay to buy chicken again tomorrow. We're going to have Inasal again. Wheee!!!

This is such a big deal for me because I don't know how to cook. Hehe. You can ask Dimple.

I don't want to think about the carcinogens muna...

No comments: