Saturday, April 30, 2005

i'm still alive

Wow. It’s been a while since I last posted an entry. So what’s been keeping me busy?

Piper. Oh we so love her! She’s such a darling. We treat her like a baby. We’re always looking out for her, following her around, playing with her, and waking up early to feed her. It’s really fun just watching her. But well, my father is her favorite. She wags her tail like crazy whenever my father calls her name or comes near her (we try to keep her inside her crate most of the time, as recommended by the veterinarian). And she would instantly lie on her back, so that my father can rub her belly. Oh well. I guess that’s how dogs thank you when you’re the one cleaning up their poop and giving them a bath. Hehehe.

So what else… I worked on
Mitzi's new template. I had fun doing that, with all those cute little care bears. I was so worried that I’m not going to be able to come up with a decent layout. I’m glad she liked it. Hehe. I had fun doing it too. I learned something new. Coordinates, baby!

I’m glued to the tv screen more than ever. CSI, MTV, Gilmore Girls, and lotsa lotsa reality shows: Survivor, Amazing Race (I hate Rob and Amber! I hope they don’t win!), Extra Challenge, America’s Next Top Model, Extreme Makeover, The Bachelor, etc. I’m a reality show buff. But not all reality shows. Like, Trading Spouses. I mean, what is that?

*Sigh* I’ve really nothing to write about. Summer vacation and I’ve never even visited any other place than home. Tatay’s in Bacolod right now, again, an all-expense-paid trip by Tita Edna and Tito Philip. He didn’t want to go, but they already bought tickets for him and Tita Geline, so… there. I’d love to go there and have a taste of the real chicken inasal.

Okay. Just a quick update. Have a fun summer, y’all! ;)

No comments: