Sunday, January 30, 2005

more blah blah


Oh dear. Exams are here again. And what I am I doing? If not surfing the net, I’m playing those damn games Bejeweled and Zuma (your fault, Donnie!), watching DVDs I’ve seen a thousand times already, or eating, or playing with pictures in Photoshop. Anything, but study. Well, it’s a weekend. And on weekends, I forget everything about school. Hah.

I’m disappointed with the result of ABS-CBN's SCQ. Erich won. Well, I was rooting for no one actually (even DM, who’s from Bulacan). I’m not even a fan of the show. But based on stories from people about Erich and how she was rebuked by Loren (or is it Lauren?) because of a comment she made about Janelle, I've developed a dislike for her. Haha. I am a judge.

I think it’s better that people think of you first as a a bitch then discover that you are the opposite of that, than the other way around. You know, like girls that seem to be members of the Ms. Goody-two-shoes Club but turn out to be real bitches? Ick.

I remember Tere's letter to me during the retreat. It read:
Thanks for being nice to me kasi pag ayaw mo sa isang tao, halata.

Hehe. That was funny. But true. What can I say? Di ako plastik.

Although a lot of times my being too straightforward has gotten me into trouble. But I’m keeping that in mind. I’m trying to be less biting. But face it, I’m never ever gonna be thought of as a sweety-pie.

Moving on..

I still haven’t found a problem for PrevMed, dammit!

And I still haven’t found the code for Bob Marley’s Redemption Song (Paula P.’s background song which I mentioned in a past entry). Can anyone help me?

Why do Pharma teachers give quizzes that make you feel like they don’t want you to pass?

my late guinea pig The past week, I was a witness to the murder of 20 guinea pigs. The guinea pig I supposedly reserved as my pet was the last one to experience this cruelty. I didn’t care about the 19 previously killed guinea pigs, but the sound of bones cracking as Donnie’s scissors cut through my guinea pig was all too distressing. Tsk tsk. All for the sake of fulfilling Pharma requirements.

Oh, the depression didn’t quite push through. Good thing. Now it’s replaced by inis. Inis to the heavens.

That’s it. Incoherent.

I think I drank too much Milo.

No comments: