Tuesday, January 18, 2005


I want a Pomeranian. I saw this cute one yesterday at a pet shop in SM and I fell in love with it. Really. Who's willing to donate P20, 000 so I can get it before somebody else does? :P

Dimple's brother and cousin brought us along with them last night to Kamuning, to eat ihaw-ihaw. I had 2 sticks of barbecue and 2 hotdogs. Db mas masarap ang pagkain pag binibili sa kalye? May special ingredient eh. Haha! Right, Dimple?

I hate people who are balimbing.

Likewise, I hate people who talk like they're perfect.

If you're any of the above, then I hate you.

Kung tinamaan ka, pasensya ka. Haha!

I have already collected 27 pictures (from section B) for my planner which I've transformed into a photo planner. I spend more time cutting out pictures than listening to lectures. It's fun, and flattering especially when a classmate asks you to do the same thing with her planner. :P (Mabeth, I'm going to give you a copy of Print Artist so you can choose the pictures that you want. :)

I love the song in Paula Peralejo's blog. Can anybody tell me the title?

I need a new cellphone. READ: need, not simply want.

I want the terry-cloth slippers from Crabtree and Evelyn. Are they still available? Last saw them 5 years ago. Ehehe.

I'm talking nonsense. As always. Harhar. Bye!


No comments: