Friday, January 21, 2005


have you ever felt like the world has just ended for you?

here i am with a splitting headache, but still managing to write an entry. this blog is my friend. I write everything and express how i feel with all honesty, and it doesn't complain. it just listens. even though what i'm talking about is just the same thing over and over. it doesn't understand a word i say, but i just need to let this all out. you know those times when you just need someone to listen and not say anything at all. and besides, my mind's too confused to understand any piece of advice that anyone would have given me anyway.

crying for a whole hour a little past midnight then going straight to sleep will make you feel down the whole day.

would that make a good research proposal for PrevMed? if Dr. Tapia asks me for some sort of basis for that, then that's simple.

ME.

from Riding in Cars with Boys:

"Marry me. Because I'm shit without you."

I wonder if someone will ask me that in the future. Yeah, a marriage proposal that has the word "shit" in it. But still, romantic.

I'm miserable.

And someone out there is happy that my life is falling apart.

No comments: