Saturday, September 10, 2005

nyerks

Two weeks. I’ve been too busy and too lazy to blog.

Didn’t come home last weekend because of Days. Hayyy. It was fun, but I would’ve enjoyed it more had I not been too pooped the week before. Those times that I could’ve stayed in the prayer room and talked to Him alone, I just spent sleeping and trying to get some rest for the upcoming week. Psssh. And the issues. Oh the issues. Forgive me… They’re just inevitable sometimes. There just are some people with ugly things written all over their faces and sometimes you just can’t help but notice and read them.

I’m now taking Propranolol. Just last Friday during a discussion I suddenly just had palpitations. I was already scared at first because that was the first time I had that kind of palpitations and with that duration. Then when I tried participating in the discussion I just couldn’t breathe, and I got so scared that I felt my arms going numb. The next thing my classmates were around me and Dr. Ong was trying to feel for my pulse, and told me to go to the clinic. That was so scary, I cried. Just imagine not being able to breathe. So then I went to the clinic, and thankfully the symptoms disappeared. And I got my 2nd order to have a 2D-Echo plus a hefty serving of sermon from Dr. Velasco. Hehe. Well I still haven’t had a 2D-Echo, and I don’t think now’s the time to ask my tatay for money for it. Maybe next week.

WE. ARE. DONE. WITH PREVMED. Yahoooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ecstasy. Haha. But well, now we have to prepare for Surgery Grand Rounds. My groupmates and I have been researching our asses off at the library and going back to the hospital to visit the patient and trying to extract every single detail from the mother, and begging Dr. Tan for help. Mitzi and Neil are still thinking about their PrevMed presentation, the 2nd Neil is also busy with the final paper for PrevMed, Ron and I are done with PrevMed, but Ron’s preoccupied with Student Council stuff. So I just volunteered to read the research with the most number of pages. Sure, I’d be spending the next week mastering the rectal anatomy and looking at pictures of anuses, but it’s okay, at least I’m done with PrevMed. They’ve got more important things to do. Good luck, guys. :)

People have been texting me, and I haven’t really replied to them because I’m either too busy to reply when I read their messages, or I’ve fallen asleep while typing my reply. Vida, thanks for the message and for that nice link. J Cha, thanks for the lotion and good luck with school. My sheegui friends, hope to see you all soon. Belated happy birthday to my tatay, the most wonderful dad in the whole world, and to Tap-Tap, the most pilyo inaanak I have. His mother told me this afternoon that he spent a good half a day in our house last Saturday, winking at one of my sister’s friends. Hehe. He just turned 4. To Bayi, Doc Emer and Sachi, thanks for dropping by. Will visit your blogs again soon and post some comments again. :)

I want to talk about some people right now because I’m so irritated. Really, really irritated. But I'm lazy. Maybe next time.

No comments: