Friday, September 30, 2005

mvp

So last night while reviewing for Pharma, it happened again. I was already dyspneic for an hour, then I suddenly felt again my hands going numb, and my vision turning dark, and me not being able to breathe. God, I panicked. I mean, who wouldn't panic? I couldn't breathe. When I told Dimple I'm sure she must have felt so scared too. What were we to do? Jeez. What am I supposed to do when I have that kind of attack again? Good thing when I started crying because I was so scared, the symptoms gradually disappeared. I wasn't able to study for Pharma well because of it. I was dyspneic until I fell asleep. I must've gotten tired from all the crying that I eventually fell asleep.

True enough, I was almost clueless about all the prescription questions. Thank God I got good scores the first two exams before. Then after the exam, we went to Yellow Cab for lunch, Dimple's birthday treat. Then Ice Monster after. Yum. Thanks Dimplet! Belated Happy Birthday! :)

Then after that, we went straight to Delos Santos Medical Center for my 2D-Echo result. I was right, Mitral Valve Prolapse. I had thickening of the anterior mitral valve leaflet with posterior displacement during systole. But the rest are normal, including the color-flow doppler. Whew. According to Nicky, I should really start a TLC. I'm now one of the few people in class with uncommon conditions: one has SLE, another with Pseudotumor Cerebri, one with Thrombocytopenia, and another with Ma.... hehehe. Make a guess.

Anyways, I almost forgot. This blog just turned one. Too bad I had to take down my first blog.

Sembreak's in less than two weeks! Woohoooo!!!!!!

Then at the start of next sem, we're up for the Case Con. Darn.


No comments: