Friday, December 09, 2005

23-to-be

Christmas is fast approaching! Woohoo. I'm already turning 23.
Ahhhh I'm out of money. Eeek. Went to Megamall with Dimple and Donnie last Wednesday, bought gifts. For exchange gifts, and gifts for my family. I haven't bought gifts for my friends yet. Hayyy. We saw Aiko Melendez there and her controversial fiance. Hehe.
a Burgoo birthdayThen we went to hear mass because it was the feast of the Immaculate Conception. Then decided to go to Gateway after with Nicky, Mitzi, Helen and Dimple. We celebrated in advance my 23rd birthday at Burgoo. Grabe sarap! Yummy yum yum. We were given a free set of chicken wings appetizer. I ordered Taco Mexicano pizza, Grilled Chicken Americana, Cheesy Beef Macaroni and Shrimp and Ribs Platter. I ate a lot!!! Loved the food! :) We were really full. Then later the servers approached our table and sang a birthday song to me and gave me vanilla ice cream with a little pink candle. Haha. I'm gonna miss times like this when we're already clerks. :(
Anyways, I hope I still get enough money to buy gifts for my inaanaks, and my friends, and others. And I still have my dues in school! Whaaa!!! Oh well. Christmas without spending is impossible. Hehehe.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Happy birthday to me!

No comments: