Monday, October 17, 2005

@#%(*&

I just received an email from a groupmate saying that we're going to be given a patient for our Medicine case conference already.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
God, perfect spoiler! Can't they let us enjoy the 3 friggin weeks of sembreak???? Kahit konti lang?? I mean, do we really have to report already the first week of 2nd sem? Can't they move it to the 2nd week nalang or something? Bwisit talaga!!! Naidas, mamatay ka na!!!!!!!!!!! Parang di ka naging estudyante! Sana lamunin ka na ng lupa kasama yang mga CAT for ek-ek mo na yan!
Shit. Where am I supposed to stay while we're doing that? I can't stay in the townhouse. I'll be alone! And people who know me know that I am a dead duwag of being alone, especially now that I'm kind of feeling things. And imagine if I have to go everyday to QC. The toll fees! Badtrip talaga!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Maawa naman sila...
I need a break. I really am pissed.

No comments: