Saturday, July 23, 2005

the world's greatest asshole

In response to one stupid prick who responded to my last post by sending me an annoyingly egotistical text message, all I can say is I really feel sorry for you, if you thought I was referring to you in that last post. It took me hours to finally realize that your message was about my previous post. Haha. Hey, I forgot you even existed. To quote someone from The Wedding Singer: "Man, that was so cold." Must have felt like shit to react to something that wasn't even meant for you anyway, huh?
So.. the theory my friends have been postulating proved to be correct after all. You know, someone accusing you of something non-stop, does so because he's the one inclined to do it. Look who's got a new one. Hahahaha. Oh, don't think I'm being bitter. In fact, I'd like to thank her for giving you the attention you so needed. You can now leave me in peace.
If it's friendship you're offering, thanks, but no thanks. I think I'd be better off without a prick in my circle of friends. Being single may not be the best thing in the whole world, but it's better than having a jackass for a boyfriend. I'm happy now with my present situation, thank you very much.
If you don't want my attention like what you're claiming, stop texting me or sending me messages through friendster or this blog. Doing the opposite would mean otherwise. You don't need a Master's degree to understand that. :)

No comments: