Saturday, June 11, 2005

the great 3rd year


I don't like the 3rd year of medschool. TOXIC. And who's our preceptor for the Med-2 Ward? Dr. Angbengco. Great. I'm so not looking forward to coming to class on Thursdays. I think I'm not the only one. My friends and I would be more than happy to delete Thursday from our schedule. That's odd. We want to be doctors and yet we hate the subject that gives us a feel of what it's really like to be one.

And why do I fall asleep in class? I always laughed at Mitzi before about her sleeping in class. Now I'm the one sleeping in class. I wanna listen. I really do. But sometimes I just get sooo sleepy, I just give up the fight trying to stay awake. Funny though, I saw Nicky not listening too and half-asleep already, for the first time. I forgot what subject that was.. Haha. Peace. :)

*Sigh* Good thing there are no classes on Monday. Let's just see what happens. I've got to find a way to make studying now a more enjoyable thing.

Happy birthday, Joey. :)

No comments: