Wednesday, May 11, 2005

amazing!


Uchenna and Joyce


They won!!!! Yahoooo!!!!!!!!!!! I really really wanted them to win. That finale was the best I've seen so far. They had zero $ at the start of the final leg, they almost didn't make it to the first flight to Flordia, and they almost couldn't pay the cab driver who took them to the final destination. But they won the million dollars. Really. Wow.

And I'm so happy Ron and Amber lost! I think a lot of people are happy that the "Romber" lost. After what they did to the other teams (e.g. stealing Debbie and Bianca's cab, talking security guards into not giving the other teams information (I mean, guards are also there to help right?), calling some of the teams stupid, etc etc), they deserved that. Haha! And there was this scene where they were having a meal together, and Rob asked the two other teams "Who among you wants to be second?", because he thought they were going to win. And they came in second! HAHAHA! What a slap to their faces!

Debbie and Bianca were right when they told Rob, "This isn't survivor." :) I know they don't care about the money that much now because they have the million dollars from Survivor, but I can just imagine their frustration over losing to a team they called stupid. I mean, bottomline? They. still. lost. :)

I can't wait for Amazing Race 8!

No comments: